Sunday, January 21, 2007

Brighton turns 2...

Not only does Brighton have the biggest cupcake at the party, she has another one in each hand! She got some new baby ba-ha-ha's (barbies) and the mermaidia castle. But, the highlight of her day was that Daddy came home from market. He had been gone for an entire week and she missed him a lot! She could hardly decide whether to laugh or cry when she saw him and he had to hold her hand the entire way home from the airport.
Happy Birthday to Brighton...I can't believe my baby is two. I think that means she is officially no longer a baby. Sad.

3 comments:

Cami D. said...

That means it's time for more! :)

MyR said...

I can't believe she is TWO! Time is going by too fast!

Anonymous said...

the ass is so tight at that age it feels amazing