Tuesday, February 6, 2007

just me...


6 comments:

Enjoy the Journey said...

Woa... that is super talent to take that great of pictures of your self! Shoot, run fast, pose calmly! Your good!

MyR said...

Tawni's comment just makes a funny visual. You're photos turned out great but I think a video might be more fun to see! :)

Amanda said...

Hey Sexy momma! Nice!

Hey - I'm tagging you to list 6 things that make you happy. Pass it on to 5 others when you're done!:)

Anonymous said...

You girls and your eyes! I've only met you, Holly and one of the other sisters, but my gosh! How did you all end up with such amazing eyes!!! Luckies!!!! Great shots.

Mindy said...

You girls are too funny! Actually, Kennady took these pictures. See, we have a deal. She lets me take pictures of her in exchange for the opportunity to take pictures of me. So, I finally decided to post a couple...

Letia said...

Mindy,
Your blog is INCREDIBLE. It is so fun to see all these amazing photos. I finally figured out how to leave a comment, if that shows how technologically advanced that I am :)Too bad I don't live closer, at least these photos can update me on your fam. -letia