Wednesday, April 11, 2007

ANNOUNCEMENT...

We are expecting our fourth baby!!! (Due to arrive at the end of November) Yea :)

16 comments:

MyR said...

YIPPEEEE! WHAHOOOO! CONGRATS! I'm SO EXCITED for you guys! The odds are definatly in favor of a boy this time...they're FUN!!!

phoenixxphyre said...

Congratulations:)

Becky said...

Congratulations Mindy! We are excited for you all!

Cami D. said...

You are? NO WAY, I had no idea! ha ha good job Grandma!

Cami D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...

Jeanette,
I think I kind of chickened out about that whole home birth thing. I didn't have a good recommendation for a midwife and didn't even know where to start looking. And, I already KNOW that I love my OBGYN and have a good relationship with her, know what to expect at the hospital, etc So, I made an appointment with her. I guess it is not set in stone yet since I haven't even been to my first appointment yet. I really think I would like doing a home birth, but I think the unknown kind of scares me a little. Aaahhh! I don't know what to do! I thought I was settled into my decision, but reading your comment makes me wonder all over again. What should I do? Could somebody please make my decision for me? LOL ...since we all know I am the worst decision maker. It runs in my family :)

Amanda said...

Congrats MIndy!!! So exciting! I'm all for those In hospital ob/gyn births... but hey.. that's just me.

Enjoy the Journey said...

Woo hoo! Finally a family member on either side of our family who will have a little munchin the same age as one of ours! So fun! You will have to let us know what you will have...

Mindy said...

Yea! Tawni, I am so excited for you too! Congratulations to you also!

AmyC said...

Aw! Congrats! That is so fantastic! :-)

MyR said...

HELLO??? Where did you go? You post that your expecting #4 and then disappear. I miss seeing all the cute pictures of your kids and reading about your adventures.

I come there in 13 days! YEA!!!

Anonymous said...

To all you cousins... I'm having another baby too. (I thought I should let you know before I actually have the baby). Yeah, I know it's soon to be having another, but someone else has a better plan for us. Garrett and #2 will be 12 months and 12 days apart! I am due ~Nov. 10 and should find out mid-June if it's a Boy or Girl. Hooray for babies!

Enjoy the Journey said...

Ahhh... this is craziness! There are going to be babies every where! How fun! Congrats Mindy and Karli. Fun fun little cousins with same birthday month!

Cami D. said...

Karli, Mindy, Lee, Toby, Holly, DeWy, Kristen (and probably like 5 more I don't know of yet) are having babies this year FUN FUN! Can we please have conversations without Mindy on here since she bailed AND when she checks her messages because her voicemail box is full and logs on maybe we can plan a get-together! YEAH FOR ALL OF YOU!

Mindy said...

Thanks for all the fun while I was away. I cannot stop laughing here. I know that I have been so pathetic since I have been pregnant. I have NO energy. It's lame. All I do is sleep. But, as of Wednesday, I am officially in my second trimester. Isn't it supposed to get better then? So, hopefully, I will get more normal here soon :)

MyR said...

I'm glad to hear that you're still functioning. I know how TIRING that first trimester can be. I still remember all too well. I don't know how some forget so easily. I'm looking forward to fun things from you soon...and seeing your face soon! YEAH!!!