I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PICTURE! How did you do that? Ok seriously can Tawni and I please hire you and Holly for your skills? I am not even joking! Have you seen the pics on my blog? I know I need to start with more than a camera phone but I'm ready! :) ha ha!
Hi, I don't know you, but I LOVE looking at your pictures, you are so talented. I have my daughters room all pink and she has a plaque that says "all you need is trust, and a little pixie dust" I would love love love to know how you did this picture so I could attempt one with my daughter. Great Job!
Thank you girls. Cami, you know we can take pics together anytime you want. Heather, the pixie dust is just a photoshop brush I downloaded from deviantart.com and added in photoshop. You should totally do this for your daughter's room. It would be perfect! Fun.
6 comments:
I L-L-LOOOOVE THIS PICTURE! I love to see that look of concentration and those cute little chubby hands! You are so talented!!!
Thank you :) We will have to try this with Tyann when you are in town.
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PICTURE! How did you do that? Ok seriously can Tawni and I please hire you and Holly for your skills? I am not even joking! Have you seen the pics on my blog? I know I need to start with more than a camera phone but I'm ready! :) ha ha!
Hi, I don't know you, but I LOVE looking at your pictures, you are so talented. I have my daughters room all pink and she has a plaque that says "all you need is trust, and a little pixie dust" I would love love love to know how you did this picture so I could attempt one with my daughter. Great Job!
I love pixie/fairy things so I'm quite a fan of this one.
Thank you girls. Cami, you know we can take pics together anytime you want. Heather, the pixie dust is just a photoshop brush I downloaded from deviantart.com and added in photoshop. You should totally do this for your daughter's room. It would be perfect! Fun.
Post a Comment