On Halloween, our ward held the annual chili cook-off/trunk or treat party. Of course, the girls love Halloween. They get to dress up like princesses and run around collecting bags full of candy! What could be better? Oh, and check out those awesome pumpkins! David carved them...I just took the picture :) We didn't even carve a pumpkin this year (gasp!). I am blaming it on graduate school and bed rest...bad combo. However, I am officially off bed rest now. As of today, I am 36 weeks...wahoo!


Saturday, November 3, 2007
trick or treat...
Posted by
Mindy
at
12:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Congratulations on getting off bed rest. I can't imagine. But yes...wahooo...you're 36 weeks. I can't believe you and Marni are going to be having babies around the same time and I'm not there to help either of you with meals or anything! The girls look adorable! I'm so glad everyone had a great time. How is graduate school going for BJ (and you?)
Cute Min! It is hard to comprehend being able to wear costumes like your girls and not be absolutely freezing to death. :) Around here I am always considering how warm the costume will be so that we won't have to pile on huge coats over the costume.
I love Brighton's candy bag. :)
Addy is such a little poser! So cute... and AWESOME picture of the pumpkins! At first I thought you had just uploaded that picture from the internet because it was halloweeny!
What girl wouldn't LOVE to be a princess for a day...or days? And to get candy on top of it?
YEAH! I'm so excited you are off bed rest and that your little guy will be coming soon. I'm looking forward to lots of cute pictures of the little man...and to find out what his name wil be too. ha ha!
It was SO FUN to chat with you the other night. We really should do that more often!!!
so cute...I love the trick or treat purse...That is something I would use.....They grow up fast huh....Such pretty little girls...
hi mindy this is coartney wright from the ward, i had no idea you did photography you are so talented! could you email me and tell me what you charge for a session? coartneywright@yahoo.com thanks! i added you to my blog page so i can check out all your photos i hope that is ok?
hi mindy this is coartney wright from the ward, i had no idea you did photography you are so talented! could you email me and tell me what you charge for a session? coartneywright@yahoo.com thanks! i added you to my blog page so i can check out all your photos i hope that is ok?
hi mindy this is coartney wright from the ward, i had no idea you did photography you are so talented! could you email me and tell me what you charge for a session? coartneywright@yahoo.com thanks! i added you to my blog page so i can check out all your photos i hope that is ok?
Your girls are so cute! The oldest one totally looks like you.
What is BJ going to grad school for?
Glad to hear you're back on your feet again.
PS - This is Marie Rich in case you didn't know that :)
Thanks so much Coartney...I just e-mailed you! Marie, how are you? It is so fun to hear from old friends! BJ is going to school for software engineering. Thankfully, it is only a 1 1/2 year program. So, he is already almost 1/5 the way done. Yea!
Mindy,
I am doing fantastic!! You can check out my blog @ the1bridesmaid.blogspot.com
Are you going to grad school too?? What for?
That is so exciting that BJ is 1/5 of the way done and also funny that you're totally counting in fifths :)
Post a Comment