Wednesday, January 2, 2008

baby Wase...

While Karli was changing Brexton's diaper, Brighton was chatting with her. She informed Karli, "My buddy, baby Wase...him poops in him diaper. He whiny, whiny."

When Karli told me that, I was totally laughing cause it is so true and I could just hear Brighton's little voice saying it. Jase does not like having his diaper changed, but he does not like having a dirty diaper either. He just wants to be clean, bundled up, warm and snuggled...all the time.

8 comments:

Karli said...

Holy Smokes Mindy! Way to go! 8 posts in one day! That's got to be a record. It was fun for me to read all of them and look at the fun pictures you've got of Jase in his 6 weeks of life. (I must admit that I've been terrible about taking pics of Brexton - maybe that can be a "New Year's Resolution). Anyway, I loved the story about Brighton and how Addy is a baby lover. Kids are funny... a catepillar baby! Ha!

Holly said...

Kids are great! Look at you and your posting marathon - good job!

Cami D. said...

Wow, I missed you! I had fun looking at all of your posts (good job!O and just love your cute little faces! That is funny about Brighton - they are getting so big!

Nikki said...

They grow up way to fast....He is so handsome. Did hubby like the dessert you surprised him with?

Mindy said...

I know. I was pretty proud of myself to be getting caught up on posting :) And yes, Nikki...he was excited about the yummy desert! (Except that I didn't end up surprising him. He had to stop at the store and buy chocolate chips for me since I was out and didn't want to drag 4 kids to the store. But, they were super yummy.)

Beth/Grandma D. said...

What a sweet family. You must be so busy. They all look happy, healthy and so very cute. Good job!

Summer said...

MIndy... your sweet family is just that! And looked at your photog blog-amazing shots!Hope things are well on your side.

Summer (Sherwood)

Becky said...

Thanks for posting new pictures, Mindy! We've got to find a time to get together (ha ha) ;) love ya!