Wednesday, January 2, 2008

oreo truffles...

a.k.a. delicious balls of heavenly yum!

RECIPE
1 package oreos, finely crushed
8 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
Mix. Form into balls. Freeze for 15 minutes. Roll in melted chocolate. Top as desired. Enjoy!

(Okay...so I am not sure why I took a picture of the ugliest looking truffle on the plate. When making these at 2 a.m., I got lazy and stopped rolling them in the chocolate. But, I promise; they do look much prettier when completely covered in chocolate.)

4 comments:

MyR said...

OF COURSE you would love these...they're OREOS!!! The do look yummy! I might have to wait until my Christmas & birthday calories wear off to try them though. I love new recipes!

Tressa said...

Myr, I don't know if you can wait that long. Seriously, Holly and I were in the kitchen eating one and we were totally freaking out. Soooo yummy!
I need to find a reason to make these.... :)

Kelli said...

Who needs a reason Tressa...it's chocolate! Mindy these look super yummy!

Holly said...

You can thank me for the name - ha ha! As I almost hyperventilated after my first bite, that's what came to my head - "Delicious Balls of Heavenly Yum". Ya'll should try them - A*M*A*Z*I*N*G!