Sunday, February 17, 2008

sunday morning...


One definite benefit of having a boy is that I don't have to get him ready for church. BJ is totally in charge of Jase on Sunday mornings. Of course, everything about him is great...that is just one little perk. :)
Today we had stake conference. They split the three existing Queen Creek stakes into five stakes. Ten years ago, there were only two wards in this area and now there are five stakes! We live in the fastest growing area of the church. We were told that we don't need to prove the Book of Mormon to be true. It is true. We need to prove that we are true. True to our faith and true to our principles.

6 comments:

Tressa said...

Oh, what a cutie pie! He has gotten so big since I saw him in December. Crazy!!

Karli said...

These are awesome pictures! I want you to come and take some of Brexton sometime. Or maybe I should come to you since you've got the awesome wood floor. Seriously I love these Mind! Great job!

Cami D. said...

Those are great pictures...ahh I miss BJ! :) 10 stakes holy cow! Good job Mormons!

Becky said...

What sweetness...these pictures are wonderful and just like Cami D. said they make me miss BJ. Cute boys! :)

Yeah, Queen Creek is the reason it took so long for us to get our building her in Laveen (you guys had top priority!) :)

Love ya...

MyR said...

I miss Queen Creek! FUN DAYS!!! My dad called me this morning to ask how many stakes were there when we lived there. Wasn't there only 1 stake 5 years ago?

MyR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.