
Brighton has begun telling make-believe stories. The cutest part about it is that she knows she is being funny and gets really animated while telling her stories. Here is the story she told me a couple of days ago:
"There was a big...scary...monner (monster). You ran away. Addy ran away. But, the monner got me. Him wants to eat my woclate (chocolate) eyes!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
brown eyed girl...
Posted by
Mindy
at
12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So stinking cute! I love LOVE make believe stories!
Yes, I get the monster wanting those Hershy kiss eyes! I want some too!
I love that girl! She is so creative--making up stories--fun, fun!
What a doll! You should get that on video too. :)
I just want to reach right through and give that girl a great big hug...she is so adorable!
Post a Comment