A couple of days ago, Ray gave me a potato. I could not believe my eyes! Seriously. Have you ever seen such a huge potato?!? Only in Idaho...
So, for dinner that night, I baked a potato. Not four or five. One! It fed our whole family! It is very funny to me.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Idaho spud...
Posted by
Mindy
at
3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
That looks just like the ones Grandpa Veral Loveland used to grow! How are you doing? What is the latest?
Wow that is one big tater!!
Ah ha ha ha! That's GREAT!!!
LOL That is awesome. :)
What could be better? I bet it was yummy!
That is so funny! Did I tell you I miss you? Well I am but I'm really happy that you guy are doing well.
SOOO laughing! :) I looked at the photo before reading the last part of your post and the first thing that popped into my mind was, "That potato could feed an entire family!".
Hope you are loving your time in Idaho...the Halloween pictures are a treasure :)
Stop by my blog to read our latest big news...
good grief!!! that is bigger then both his legs put together. Are you enjoying Idaho? I got to drive through and I thought the hills were pretty.
Post a Comment