finally! This is for you, Tai :)
Our kitchen:

The living room:
My favorite room in the house: The girl's bedroom. Their bed sits in the gabled window. 
The entertainment armoire and coffee table are in the center of their room. There are two amazing closets. Anyone who knows me knows how obsessive I am about organization. I love fabulous closets! And...there is a small door leading into the "dollhouse room." 
I have so many great memories in the attic dollhouse room in my grandparents house in Mesa. From the upstairs bedroom, we would climb a narrow set of stairs that led to a room entirely devoted to imagination and play. We spent hours tucked away in our own make-believe world. And now, my girls have their own little room where they can shut themselves away to dream and imagine...
Friday, May 29, 2009
pictures of our house...
Posted by
Mindy
at
8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I remember that room. I loved it. Your house is very cute and well decorated.
It sounds like you are truly Happy again Mindy. I am so happy for you. I love the house.
What a beautiful home! Beautifully decorated! I have great memories of watching for Santa from the window of the little room. How fun for your kids!
Thanks Min!! Your house looks beautiful as always. It really does remind me of a model home. I cant wait to come see it in person! I miss you guys! Give the family a hug for me!
WOW your house looks amaizing.. I hope you don't mind but I found your blog back in October of 2008 which was a god send, going through almost the same thing as you have been going, I have looked up to you in more ways then you could ever imagine. I also am a photographer NOT LIKE YOU!!! but wow you are amazing, your house is amazing... I have followed your blog for sometime and am so happy to hear that you are finally happy again. I wish you and your family the best of luck and WELCOME TO UTAH.. IT IS SO GREAT!!!!! I would love to keep in touch with you sometime. Here is my email address if you ever need anything... shayolsen@q.com. Take care
Are you sure that's your house and not a model home? SO BEAUTIFUL! Can you come decorate mine? You are awesome, Mindy!
Ok, so I will be sad if your house looks this good with 4 kids1
Thank you all! I am so happy to be settled here in Utah! Debbie, I am terrible at organizing get-togethers too, but I thought about you yesterday as I drove down to Provo for Becca's wedding reception and passed right through your town :) Liz, I am a bit obsessive about cleaning. I haven't always been this way, but found that I am actually a better, more patient and more fun Mom when there are not 100 things I "should be doing." I recommend the book entitled "Sink Reflections" for anyone looking to become a better housekeeper. It is a bit cheesy, but has some pretty great concepts. I love the morning, nightly, daily and weekly routines. I took her ideas and adapted them to meet my needs. It has made quite a difference.
Post a Comment