the smell of rain in the Arizona desert
giggling girls
comfortable, cute jeans
mascara
hardwood floors
Christmas tree scent (evergreen candle works for me since we get fake trees)
vacuum lines
Okay, so that was seven. I just couldn't leave out vacuum lines! My vacuum is broken right now so I am going through serious withdrawals. The hose is the only thing that still works so I get down on my hands and knees and suck up anything in my path, then lug the vacuum two feet and go at it again. I even have Kennady and Addy in on the game and they take turns too. We can't wait to get a new vacuum!
Thursday, February 8, 2007
six things that make me happy...
Posted by
Mindy
at
9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i'm lovin your list! How could I have forgotten comfy jeans, mascara, and vacuum lines?
You and your vacuum lines! You make me laugh. I still think of you whenever I see them in the carpet. I can only imagine your withdrawls. How are you functioning? :)
I LOVE your vacuum lines - I too think of you everytime I see them! Remember when you wrote that in a letter to one of the elders on my mission? HA ha he said, "vacuum lines, she said she likes vacuum lines"! FUNNY! It was good to see you tonight - we are going to have a cousin (girls only) lunch or dinner and a show in March! FUN!!
Post a Comment