He is CUTE!!! I love his old man hair! :) He kinda looks like Addy to me. YEAH for you! I can't wait until I can see and hold the cute little guy. How sad he'll be so big by then! :( LOVE YOU MIN!!!
CONGRATULATIONS KIDD FAMILY! I'm so happy to see pictures. You can tell the girls love him so much. I love the picture of Kennedy and Brighton holding him. Kennedy seems to be telling Brighton, "Okay you hold him like this."
Congrats, Mindy!! What a handsome little guy! I hope you are doing well. Hey...can you send me your address so I can mail you a Christmas card? I'm really glad to be back in touch with you! Love ya!! Debbie
This is Ranee Hansen! I LOVE your pictures! I had no idea you did photography until I found your blog! Your kiddo's are adorable! I love his little feet!
Yeah okay...so it's me, Ranee again! I just have to say that the way you fix your girls' hair is out of this world gorgeous and precious! I don't think I have ever seen the same hair do twice! I love their hair!
hi we are making our blog private and we wanted to invite you. So send your email address. Thanks, Ryan & Jennnifer swimmingfun@yahoo.com I am so excited about your cute little guy!
17 comments:
Oh, Mindy...the pictures are breathtaking! He is one cute boy :) Thanks for posting so many photos. How are you doing?
He is CUTE!!! I love his old man hair! :) He kinda looks like Addy to me. YEAH for you! I can't wait until I can see and hold the cute little guy. How sad he'll be so big by then! :( LOVE YOU MIN!!!
Congratulations! He is a cutie pie! I love the pictures. I hope that you are feeling all better!
CONGRATULATIONS KIDD FAMILY! I'm so happy to see pictures. You can tell the girls love him so much. I love the picture of Kennedy and Brighton holding him. Kennedy seems to be telling Brighton, "Okay you hold him like this."
He is so stinkin cute Mindy! And he has perfect baby feet! I think baby feet are my most favorite things!
Thanks for the pictures Min! Love them. :) I am so glad you are feeling better.
Congrats Mindy. What a cute little guy. I'm sure that you are going to enjoy him.
mindy he is so cute! congrats on your boy. they are so much fun! this is devry by the way! hi
I've been waiting for these pics! So cute! Congratulations!!!
How precious! Thanks for sharing!
Congratulations! He is adorable :)
very pretty boy! Congratulations!
Congrats, Mindy!! What a handsome little guy! I hope you are doing well. Hey...can you send me your address so I can mail you a Christmas card? I'm really glad to be back in touch with you! Love ya!! Debbie
Mindy~
This is Ranee Hansen! I LOVE your pictures! I had no idea you did photography until I found your blog! Your kiddo's are adorable! I love his little feet!
Yeah okay...so it's me, Ranee again! I just have to say that the way you fix your girls' hair is out of this world gorgeous and precious! I don't think I have ever seen the same hair do twice! I love their hair!
So, Mindy--I'm lobbying for new photos of your baby :)
It's been a month now and Christmas is over and I'm dying to hear how you're doing! Love ya...
hi we are making our blog private and we wanted to invite you. So send your email address. Thanks, Ryan & Jennnifer swimmingfun@yahoo.com
I am so excited about your cute little guy!
Post a Comment