Monday, February 25, 2008

planting...

On Saturday, the girls spent the entire morning outside with BJ preparing the ground and planting seeds. They planted squash, peppers, peas, green onions, carrots, and canteloupe (known as candy-lope in our house). We are really excited to watch our little garden grow!

6 comments:

Becca said...

I just love your cute family! Love you too!

Kelli said...

I wouldn't even know how to begin to garden! I applaud you!

Letia said...

I don't honestly enjoy gardening, but I love eating it. And it sounds wonderful to be outside in warm weather, your girls have on shorts! I wish!!!!

Mindy said...

Yes. you can see that I am not the one helping plant the garden. I came out just long enough to take some pictures. I don't enjoy it either.

MyR said...

What a GREAT dad! I would hand that responsibility over too! :)

Karli said...

I want to be like you when I grow up! Gardens are a great way to learn how to work and be self-sufficient. Way to be!