If Jase ever loses his pacifier, he starts to eat his hands. I think he tries to shove his entire fist in his mouth. Well, we noticed that if he loses his pacifier while he is sleeping, he shoves his fist into his mouth until he eventually finds his thumb. Once he has his thumb in his mouth, he instantly settles back down and falls back to sleep. So, as much as I vowed I would never have a thumb sucker, it seems that I will after all. It's either that or stay awake and watch him all night long to substitute the thumb out for the pacifier. Just goes to show that we should never say never :) Crazy baby!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
thumb sucker...
Posted by
Mindy
at
10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
So cute! As I was telling Mom yesterday, we really are baby deprived up here at the Y--at least in the singles ward, so it is great to see your cute baby! Love ya!
Ashlyn is a thumb sucker and I loved it when she was a baby it helped her sleep through the night a 3 weeks. And now my little baby Talyn is starting to become one a 7 months and she is finally starting to sleep through the nights so I'm all for thumb sucking. I was told it isn't a big deal until they are like 3 or something. So since Ashlyn is almost 3 we told her that if she sucked her thumb she would get monster teeth so she uses a pacifier until I can take that away too..... He is so cute I love his big brown eyes.
Can I meet him someday! :(
I love his eyes. So cute!
Ohh those eyes!! They instantly brought laughter. Great way of capturing them Mindy!!
G-man is a little thumb sucker too. Cute stuff!
I LOVE that Josh is a thumb sucker! I figure that the worst case scenario is that he'll still suck his thumb in kindergarten (which I highly doubt) in which case he'll be forced to quickly outgrow the habit. He is not quite 3.
And, it's sooo cute! :)
Post a Comment