Sunday, March 9, 2008

very particular...

Kennady has P.E. at school for one week out of every month. (They rotate through their specials). When they have P.E., they have to wear tennis shoes to be able to participate. Well, Kennady did not want to wear tennis shoes because they didn't "go with her outfit." So, she would pack an extra pair of shoes in her backpack and change shoes after P.E. One day, her teacher asked her about her shoe changes, and she replied, "Yes. I am very particular about my clothes." Well, somewhere along the way, she discovered that she likes to wear her tennis shoes. When I asked her why she changed her mind, she said, "When I wear pretty shoes with big heels, I can't run very good. Cause one day at school, Nathan/Tydon (they are twins and I can't tell them apart) was chasing me and I fell. So, now I like to wear tennis shoes. They make me run fast!" She almost always wears jeans/tennis shoes to school now. However, after I bought her this new dress, she made an exception :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

MyR said...

She is definatly a combo of her mom and dad! ha ha! Love the dress!

Kelli said...

How does BJ feel about his little girl already having to run from boys! Probably no different then you will feel when girls start calling the house for Jase! You just have a stinking cute family!