So, my old abandoned photography blog now has a new purpose! In the past, I showcased my galleries on that blog, but since the creation of my website, I no longer needed the blog for that reason. Well, I have decided to re-vamp that blog. I have started updating that blog with a few images from each session as a little sneak peak for the families and so that you can catch a glimpse of the world through my lens. You can check it out at www.mindykiddphotography.blogspot.com Let me know what you think. Thanks!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
You have done an amazing job with your photography! They are beautiful! I am so glad you are sharing a few from each session, what an inspiration. I wish I could go on a shoot with you and hold your reflector and watch you work :)
Loved it! Wow, the "expecting" photo's were absolutley amazing! Almost makes me want to have another just to have you photograph us too....almost! Ha! Ha!
All the photos are gorgeous Mindy!
I smiled when I got to the last set (the family who had their pictures taken at South Mtn)--Erin was Brisa's first ballet teacher and that family is in our stake...what a small world!
One of these days I am going to get my act together and schedule a session with you (and get over my dread of having ME in the family photos!).
Thank you! Letia, I would love it if you could come hang out with me during a session too. Or really, if we could just hang out doing anything at all :) It is so sad that we live so far away from each other! Christine, yes do! I will take great pictures of your cute pregnant self :) Becky, I actually knew that. I can't believe I forgot to mention it to you. As soon as they said they were from your town, I figured they must know you! So, of course I asked. I love how the world is so small and we really are so connected. And, for sure get over your dread. It is so worth it. And, I promise that it really is not too dreadful :)
I loved your site. I liked how diverse every family was. It captured your talent. You sure have a gift for capturing different types of people and including their personalities or culture. I was surely impressed. Thanks for sharing.
Awesome Min! What kind of camera do you use? (My supervisor wants to know.) LOVE YOU!
They are great Min! I know I keep saying that I need to work on my photography stuff. But then things come up, like sewing 150 camera straps, multiple camera bags, etc. Silly me, why do I keep finding MORE things to do when I can't even do the ones I already have on my plate??? LOL
Seriously Tress! You are doing so many amazing things. Don't stress yourself out :) Thanks Amber and Becca! Bec...I sent you a message.
HEy girl from you canning Blog Drama Mama is Alan's cousin
Post a Comment